You experienced a whopper of a storm last night filled with driving rain, high-winds and large hail. It’s something that’s becoming more common these days, especially in the spring and summer months. You know the kind of torrential downpour that keeps you on edge and leaves you wondering how much property damage you’ve sustained.
It’s not unusual when you’re left with more questions than answers.
- How much Storm damage did I get?
- Should I do a roof inspection myself?
- Will I have to get a total roof replacement or a few repairs?
- I’ve got homeowners insurance, but will it cover my property damage?
- Could my leaking roof have been caused from hail storm damage?
- What does storm damaged siding look like?
Severe storms can hit any time of year, but especially during the rainy season. Driving rains, lightning, hail, high winds, and tornadoes can wreak havoc on everything unprotected on your home’s exterior including roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors and even air conditioners.
Even high heat can cause your roof’s shingles to curl, eventually leading to a leaky roof. So, it’s not always just storms that significantly damage your home’s exterior. This keeps your local roofing companies very busy, especially during active weather seasons.
As every moment passes you run the risk of more damage when your roof’s ability to protect your home is compromised. Don’t wait in line for days or weeks for a roofing company to get you the estimate you desperately need. You can get that estimate NOW.
What Should I Do First?
After a storm, contact your insurance company immediately. Be sure to keep all the receipts for any work you’ve done, or had done, including covering windows or holes in your roof, if you want them to be considered with your insurance claim.
Then it’s time to find a roofing company that’s ready to assess the situation for you.
After a storm like this – it could be weeks before I’m able to take time off work to schedule roofing company estimates, plus with the sudden demand on roofers, it could be even longer. Right?
Yes, generally you would be right, but not if you call RoofBuilders.com. Here’s why…
We’ve spent the last year building state-of-the-art technology allowing us to utilize satellite imagery to quickly, and accurately estimate your roofing, siding and gutters in minutes. We’ll use our proprietary system to perfectly measure every inch of your properties roof and roofing components, then dynamically generate your estimate in as little as 10 to 15 minutes. The moment it’s ready, you’ll get notification to schedule a online GotoMeeting at your convenience. You’ll never wonder or worry because we’ll remind you when it’s time to meet, and walk you through the entire estimate in just a few short minutes.
How Does Roofbuilders Work?
It’s really very simple!
1. Go to Roofbuilders.com and request an estimate using our simple form, or call 844-RoofBuilders
2. Your info is sent to our estimator queue and assigned to the first available estimator. Typical estimates are created in minutes, with no need to physically access your roof. You’re notified by email/sms the instant it’s ready.
3. You’ll pick a meeting time that’s convenient for your schedule, and we’ll even send you a reminder sms/text message so you don’t forget. You’ll click an email link to join the meeting and our RoofBuilders.com construction specialist will explain every part of your estimate, help you make choices, explain how each step of our process will work for you. You’ll pick your shingle color, make a few other simple choices, and your done!
4. When your ready to go, we’ll get your digital signature and payment information and your done. Our system dynamically creates and orders your materials. Have special instructions for the materials delivery? Let us know right in your customer portal!
5. We’ll deliver the materials right to your home, then you can schedule a convenient installation date/time that’s perfect for you and your families schedule.
6. On installation day, we’ll do a thorough inspection of your home, document any additional damage or issues we couldn’t identify by satellite, explain and get your approval on any additional charges and answer all your questions and concerns. When your happy, the crew goes to work!
7. Our professional crews will have your roof installed the same day! When we’re done, we’ll do a complete walkthrough of your property with you, explaining everything we’ve done. If you see anything that’s not right, or out of place – we’ll fix it. Period. We won’t leave until you’re 100% satisfied!
Why are we Different from Traditional Roofing Companies?
At RoofBuilders.com it’s all about you. It’s always quick, easy and never any hassle and always no-obligation.
You’ll never take time out of your day or schedule & reschedule appointments to meet with estimators, inspectors, contractors or anyone else for that matter. You won’t be forced to wait days or weeks for a roofing company inspection to get simple answers you could have now.
When you want questions answered and immediate results,contact RoofBuilders.com now!
How Much Is This Going to Cost?
Well, that’s the best news! Because our services don’t include unnecessary fees or insanely high commissions; that means your not paying middlemen that require massive markup. Our roofing estimates are typically 30 to 50 percent cheaper than our competitors and installed in a day. You’ll have a tough time finding a roofing company anywhere that can offer a limited-lifetime material and labor warranty and topped with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty for our roofing materials and labor, which is something few companies in the industry do. Because RoofBuilders.com will only use the most durable impact and wind resistant shingles in the world. Other roofing companies offer a materials warranty of some sort and a very limited labor warranty. So that tells you how confident we are that you will be completely satisfied with your new roof. Because we have as much vested interest in it as you do.
What States Do You Serve?
We’re rapidly expanding, currently offering services in 13 Cities throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee and Texas. We’ll be expanding to 14 more cities by Dec 2017.
Click on locations to learn more!
If you suspect your roof has sustained some storm damage, or you would like to schedule an inspection to determine if there’s any other type of damage, please contact us today. We would be happy to help you with all your roofing needs.
We’ll start by providing you with an almost instant estimate that will be 30 to 50 percent less than anyone else’s in the country. Then, upon your approval, we will have your roof completely installed within one day. AND, we will provide you with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all the materials and labor.